Winmail Mail ServerOverview
Winmail Server is an enterprise class mail server software system offering a robust feature set, including extensive security measures. Winmail Server supports SMTP, POP3, IMAP, Webmail, LDAP, multiple domains, SMTP authentication, spam protection, anti-virus protection, SSL/TLS security, Network Storage, remote access, Web-based administration, and a wide array of standard email options such as filtering, signatures, real-time monitoring, archiving, and public email folders.
Winmail Server can be configured as a mail server or Gateway for ISDN, ADSL, FTTB and cable modem networks, beyond standard LAN and Internet mail server configurations.
Version 4.6(Build 0618)(06/18/2008)
1. Rewrite Webmail by AJAX, Impove the webmail performance.
2. Added disk space warning function.
3. Quota of one mail Box can large then 2GB.
4. Added deliver domain control of one mailbox.
5. Added access ip control of one mailbox.
6. The action of system smtp filter can set to "reject"/"deliver to special mail box"/"add flag [SPAM] in the subject".
7. The action of SpamAssassin can set to "add flag [SPAM] in the subject".
8. Added import and download function to smtp setup.
9. Added import and download function to access control of service.
10. Added import and download function to Pop3 download.
11. Added import and download function to Mail Filter.
12. When user view one mail in send folder in webmail, the user can resend.
13. Improve page speed when show public contact in Webmail.
14. Fixed upload and download bug using Secure FTP.